Joinery

A&N Joinery Ltd are the leading Building Solutions Company based in Staffordshire, covering the whole of the Midlands We believe in top quality finished solutions for all of your:

* Conversions. * Joinery * Carpentry * Repairs * Building projects

Over the past 15 years we have covered a wide range of projects from regular maintenance works, renovation works to period buildings through to local authority housing stock. Our private sector works include barn conversions, loft conversions, bar refurbishments, house extensions large and small. We have a fully equipped joinery workshop and are able to provide a none standard service using hardwoods, softwoods and sheet materials for both contemporary and traditional requirements.

martin.sanders

Hello,

I'd like to apologise for "spamming" on your forum. I recently posted an add on behalf of a client, which was against Usenet rules.

Taking this into account, I can understand how genuine users of usenet will be offended by all the spamming which takes place, and would like to offer my sincere apologies.

It was no fault of the client, and I would be more than happy if any offended users would like to forward their issues to me, which I will be happy to address and respond to personally.

My actions were clearly intruding, and I can assure all users that it will not be happening again.

Kindest regards,

Martin Sanders

Reply to
martin.sanders

Hi Martin,

I guess your apology is a result of anti-spammers e-mailing your client. I saw your ad and for the most part ignored it, but not because I thought it was spam; it didn't apply to me.

Others may have differing opinions, but my take is that it wasn't spam. In my definition, spam is almost always cross-posted, is obtrusive, off-topic and annoying. Spam is often repeated ad nauseum. Another classic part of the definition is that it's unwanted and unwelcome. However, tons of stuff on Usenet is unwanted, so that one is a bit iffy.

People advertise their stuff in here often and they're not called spammers if they don't saturate the groups.

From my point of view, your post wasn't spam.

Reply to
Tanus