Subject Author Posted Replies

Straightening S2S boards on the Table Saw
For years I have been using a jig to straighten my boards on my table saw, it does a much better and faster job than my jointer. The Walnut Desk that I recently built and posted pictures of had 2, 15"...
25
25

What is Pozi screw?
Is this something new? Looks like a Philips so what is the advantage of Pozi screws? Is it better than than square drive screws?
32
32

Sandpaper storage
Dear Rec, If you are like me, you often find yourself with lots of scrap pieces of wood that have too much future potential to just throw away. But then storing them becomes a challange. In the same...
23
23

Skilsaw Worm Drive Model # ?
Just got a Skilsaw Worm Drive in. Needs some help but the nameplate with all the information is gone. So: It is all metal, sightglass for lubricant, carrying/using handle is at an angle to the motor...
3
3

Laser tape measure?
Can anyone recommend a laser tape measure for under $50? I don't need to survey my two acre lot, just measure some room dimensions. For that matter, are laser measurers truly useful or just a gadget?...
24
24

Fine Foodworking. No misspelling, humor intended
Hey All, I had been joking with my wife about my latest project which is an 18 inch round side table made from three woods; Maple legs, Cherry top with a Walnut seam and Walnut stretchers. I was going...
2
2

Posted from ABPW
Saw this over there and wanted to share. A really neat piece of work! Regards. Tom http://tinyurl.com/5toksoBob-tx http://tinyurl.com/5tokso
1
1

Could De-Bundling Have A Positive Impact On UseNet?
That sound good in theory Tom. But one of the big problems with newsgroups is that an ancient group of dinosaurs determine if anybody gets to make a new one. We are basically stuck with what we got. I...
12
12

animal crafts
Dear all, I have a business & new site regarding animal handycrafts please give me advice about this. thanks you Crafts-Store.com - Make an Offer if you want to buy this domain. Your purchase is...

animal crafts at www.crafts-store.com
Dear all, I have a business & new site regarding animal handycrafts please give me advice about this. thanks you Crafts-Store.com - Make an Offer if you want to buy this domain. Your purchase is...

Source for connector screws
Anyone know where I can fond some of these in #8 or #10 instead of 1/4"? http://tinyurl.com/6fqqywThanks http://tinyurl.com/6fqqywThanks,Larry
1
1

Gary Knox Bennett
Tom. Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/25613234.htmlRegards,
8
8

PING: nailshooter41 RE: continued binary group availability
Rob; For what it's worth, here's their answer: Yes, we plan to continue providing access to the binary (alt.*) groups. Regards, Mark

Walnut Desk
I posted pictures of a Walnut Desk that I just completed for a customer. Pictures are posted on Please have a look, if you can. Leon
40
40

Finish for a dinning room table
Hi, Michael. FWIW, I agree with Leon, only in a little stronger terms than he expressed. If you are asking this question that means you are unsure of your method and materials. Don't screw yourself...
3
3