Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping: Leon
Leon, can you give me a link to some pictures of your Domino pinned drawer fronts please. I'd like to show them to someone. Thanks
16
16

Craftsman 113.23800 found at estate sale
I just picked this up at an estate sale. Craftsman 113.23800 also came with two tool rests. Seems to power up and work just fine... Unfortunately the estate sale was a total wreck, the basement had...
6
6

Lamello Pinlock/Invis MX
Interesting, if nothing else: ?v=wz8nCh-obEs&feature=related
23
23

Lathe Chuck - Seeking recommendation
Per the title, seeking an inexpensive yet good chuck for a Rikon mini lathe. Thanks
8
8

machinists and fabricators I need help
Went to an estate sale and picked up a cordomatic 800. It won't lock the cord in place, so after taking it apart I saw that it needed new pawls to stop it. I started fabricating new ones. Image is...
6
6

Have time to laugh? Hammer content
9
9

Glue question
I have some paper to glue together, actually posterboard. Can I use TiteBond II on paper? Or should I just use paper glue. Steve
13
13

Any books on making face frame kichen cabinets using the Kreg system?
Hopefully, this year I'll get around to use my collection of woodworking tools to make new cabinets for the kitchen. I think the term for the type I want to make are face frame and I'd like to do the...
19
19

Whats for supper-ontopic
I just finished John Ringo's book, _Manxome Foe_, in which he described the aforementioned breed as "a furry piranha with teeth". I hear they taste like pork... -- A mind, like a home, is furnished by...
3
3

Central Vac for shop?
When I run my dust collection lines, it'll be only a little more effort to run a smaller line (1 1/2" maybe 2") next to it for a vacuum. Dust collectors aren't really good at vacuum tasks, and the...
14
14

Excellent glue brush.. maybe
I have been using these. They are reusable and great. But during a carcas glue up the other day I could not control the amount of glue running all over the place. just came out with these: look much...
22
22

Sanding 2 Part Epoxy Resin
I made a table filled with bottle caps. Finished pouring the resin over all= of them and it looked beautiful. Come to find out, 24 hours later, there a= re 2 areas where the epoxy remained uncured,...

Domino XL 700 Review
Well, for you Festool aficionados, here's your Domino XL 700 review. And yes, it's now finally available in North America. http://HalfInchShy.com Last month, I received a Festool Domino XL DF700...
11
11

What is it? Set 436
I need some help with the fifth item this week: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
16
16

big vertical bandsaw blades
What are people here using on their large vertical bandsaws (30"+) for resawing and rough cutting from green logs? Highland Hardware's wood slicer maxs out at 137". Timberwolf has longer blades...
14
14