b Organic

It is described as a craft show, but the pretty host uses a lot of power tools and a few hand tools in many episodes. These are now being repeated on PBS (at leaset my local Create - PBS). Per imdb it started on HGTV back in 2007 or so.

Mike in Ohio

Reply to
Kenefick

Kenefick wrote in news:3WEkr.8873$M37.3004 @newsfe01.iad:

I saw it on a PBS station. It's definately a craft show, despite the tools used. Didn't watch the whole episode, not a fan of "crafty" stuff.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper