Subject Author Posted Replies

eWoodShop - Kitchen island and base cabinet refresh in existing kitchen
Added, for a client: under island counter refrigerator; moved recycling pullout and added new door; replaced four glass fronted (and leaky) bean containers under island with two new doors and four...
9
9

Scroll saw
Looking to add a scroll saw to my shop. Would like bevel in excess of the 45 degree max I have seen in my admittedly cursory search. Seems like ther e are a couple at the $100 or less price point then...
10
10

Totally Off Topic - Escape Artist Blues
A couple years ago I showed my wife some pictures that Swingman had posted about his cute little dog. Since we had recently lost our dog after about 15 years, she decided that we would look for...
10
10

New Project
My wife said that if I built in our entertainment nook I could but a new 70" LED TV. ;~) Well the price dropped on the top of the line model that I have been looking at and we got the TV at a reduced...
26
26

Baltimore Woodcraft -- who's filling the vacuum?
Who's selling hardwood lumber in the area beside World of Hardwoods (okay, but bit of a drive) and Home Depot (fuck them)?
4
4

OT: Good enough to pass on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The New Boss If you've ever worked for a boss who reacts before getting the facts and thinking things through, you will...

What is it? Set 508
This week's set has been posted: Rob What is it?
41
41

New Jig Saw
I've needed a decent jigsaw for years. I have an old skil jigsaw that is a POS and hard to find blades for. It's so bad I probably use it less then once a year, I have better luck with a saws all. For...
13
13

How does he do that?
I assume the author uses a bandsaw to cut the concentric circles here: Can't figure out how he does so without cutting an entry access to each ring. Any ideas? Larry
17
17

Anti-fatigue mats
I was just looking at anti-fatigue mats online, to put in front of my bench, over the cement. Is there a popular choice here, or a favorite? I won't disclose what I looked at (online), but there was...
16
16

And now for something totally different.
Probably on topic but not necessarily woodworking. Sketchup For those of you that use Sketchup I have a cool trick for you to try out. I use it on occasion and it is very beneficial. I think that...
6
6

Ping Swingman
Hey, Karl ... Nifty drawer clamp gadget in Pix 17. Who makes it? Larry
4
4

eWoodShop - Office File Cabinets & Computer pullout tray
For a client: (although the cabinet holding the computer is vented, the client decided against a door (wisely, IMO)....
16
16

A little help, fellas
I hope this doesn't double post, the first try didn't seem to show up... Hi folks, Been a while since I dropped in, glad to see I still recognize some names (and personalities ). I uploaded some pics...
3
3

Need a little help with a mystery tool.
Hi folks, Been a while since I dropped in, glad to see I still recognize some names (and personalities ). I uploaded some pics of a toll a friend has hanging on his wall and hoped I could ID it for...