Subject Author Posted Replies

Any Experience with Wagner Paint Sprayer?
I have been reading this digest for awhile. Now I have something to ask. Anyone have experience with a Wagner paint sprayer or similar? If so, how do you like it? Will it spray something besides...
25
25

Stanley # 45 on Pennsylvania Craig's List today
see link http://poconos.craigslist.org/tls/253672974.html
1
1

Delta Mortiser - Bit Clearance
The Delta Mortiser instruction manual says the clearance between the chisel and bit should be between 1/16" and 3/16" --- depending on the type of wood. In the past, with a drillpress mortising...
8
8

Free Shipping
I do not usually advertise for companies, but $4.49 each and free shipping for 10" clamps, if you order today, is worth sharing. Deb Winter Clearance Save Up To 50%! Plus, Last Day For FREE Shipping!...
15
15

angles: trig help
I want to double check some wedges I've made for angled cuts. In a 24" long wedge, how much gain on the square corner is there for each degree of angle? I know the method is rattling around back there...
10
10

More nail gun questions
I thank those who provided me with some input about nail guns but have a few more question. From what I gather, there are about 4 or so types of nail guns. I assume they are Brad nailer, Finish...
12
12

Porter Cable cordless router
Has anyone tried one of these? Is it worth the money? Thanks, S.
6
6

Last day: TS-Aligner Fall 2006 promotional offer
Hi Folks, This is the last reminder: Only 1 day left! A few have taken advantage of this offer. One has even been putting his up for sale on Ebay. I'm not sure if he has any left to offer. I only...
3
3

Should I able to do this with a band saw?
Hi, I have a 50 year old 10" beaver table saw powered by a 1/2 hp motor. The resaw max is about 8". I had a piece of 1x6 pine that I wanted to resaw. So I put in a resaw bandsaw blade and made sure...
14
14

Normite becomes part-neander
Yup, Santa brought me my first plane, a Veritas block plane. Now I just need to learn how to use the thing. :-) Oh, and I need to get a vise and drill dog holes in my workbench. The tool buying never...
7
7

Concrete Nailer for Studs
Hey all: Happy New Year! Quick question before I start boozing it up. I have been wanting to refinish parts of my basement and was wondering how good those 22 caliber nail guns do. I have a old house...
17
17

York Pitch vs. scaper plane
Do hand planes with the blade set in a "high angle" frog really do a better job on non-straight grain, or would a scraper plane be a better choice? Or, is both the better solution? I've been working...
3
3

Small corner cabinet plans?
Hey all: I need to build small corner cabinet for a lav. Approx. 32-34" high by 16" wide edge to edge. Just to store a few sundries and guest towels and such. Is a small lav so space is a big...

Garage Gift Ideas
I never knew my husband had such borderline OCD characteristics until we moved into our dream house. We built a garage with room for him to do his "projects", a name thrown around for all those...
21
21

Soon to be Shop FS
After completing a few small projects I'll be selling the following power tools. Probable date available: March '07. Milwaukee,Chicago area, no delivery, inspection OK. Prices are somewhat negotiable...
13
13