Subject Author Posted Replies

How to attach book case to base cabinet top
I have built and installed floor cabinets with a nicely finished quartersawn oak top. Now I am ready to install bookcases on top of them. The cases will be anchored to the wall but I'd also like to...
9
9

Sanding sealer or pre-stain conditioner
Are these basically one in the same? is the prestain conditioner virtually thinned sanding sealer? I'm finishing my fir end/sofa tables and want avoid any potential blotchyness. I have a gallon of...
1
1

Finishing Cedar Logs
I realize that this might not be the appropriate forum for this question, but I figured you guys would have an answer. Part of the construction of our new lake home includes a small rustic porch....
2
2

Woodcraft sale
In case you didn't get the flyer or the email from them they are having a sale this weekend. Columbian clamp set was a great deal when I bought it at $20. I will be buying another set Saturday for...
5
5

Kitchen Pantry Project
I have been searching for kitchen pantry cabinet cabinet needs = to be full height.Have not been able to find a plan and would appreciate = your help in finding a plan(s).Thanks.=20
3
3

CEDAR CHEST
If you live in California and make one of these I highlyrecomment you actually do use cedar, because I understand they have passed another riciculous law and will not arrest you for substituting...

CATHOUSE
I remember a discussion of a shelter for a feral cat in a cold climate not too long ago. This looks like it would be another alternative.
13
13

BUNK BED
in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small http://wayneofthewoods.com/bunkbed.htmJOAT

ARMOIRE
Armoire - fancy word for a freestanding closet. Sometimes called a wardrobe. JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small armoire wardrobe plans, free-standing armoire closet plans

Shellac brushing help needed
I'm working on a picture frame and having problems trying to brush schellac. I'm using waxy bullseye clear (dated April 2006). I cut it down to less than 2 lbs. Previously I padded my shellac and had...
2
2

TOOL CHEST - PDF
in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small http://images.lowes.com/animate/ToolChest.pdfJOAT

OT washing machine repair DIY saga.
I have just finished replacing the pump on my washing machine. As a die-hard do it your selfer, this is not the first time I have locked horns with the beast, it is the third. To bring you up on the...
11
11

BATH-TUB STEAM BOATS
Posted it before, but been going thru some links I had saved, and I like this one. JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small Bath-tub Steam boats

SEA BABE
in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small CabinCruisers SeaBabeJOATWhen

WRINKLE DINKY
Nothing to do with what most of you are probably thinking. JOAT When in doubt, go to sleep. - Mully Small http://hometown.aol.com/polytarp/winkie.htm