You wanna talk SCARED?

Team Flail big-ways this weekend at Eloy. $16 jumps, $15 registration, free beer, all that crap. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

I have absolutely no idea what language you are speaking here.

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

Reply to
Lazarus Long

At least it wasn't cross posted.

Reply to
Mark

I know what most of those words mean, but I've never seen them in that order.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
Phil Crow

Well, It's not *only* the number of words, you know. Getting them in the right order is *just* as important. Old Peter Hall used to say to me "They're all there, Eddie, now we've got to get them into the right order."

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

he's talking about skydiving

Reply to
Jack Gray

On 31 Oct 2003, Tom spake unto rec.woodworking:

Loosely knitted... is this the same as "not too tightly wound"?

Reply to
Scott Cramer