Yorkwood 20" Planer - 1195.00 Sounds great, but.......

Hello:

Thanks for reading this.

I was looking at purchasing a 15" Delux Powermatic for 1595.00 when I came across this. Wilke's Online is offering a 20" Yorkcraft for

1195.00 but I don't know anything about them.

Any thoughts???????

Reply to
Richard Holliingsworth

Wilson Lamb

I have a 6" Yorkcraft jointer that I've been very happy with and have had a good experience with Wilke. Their quality seems higher than Grizzly. Yorkcraft is their economy line and Bridgewood is the premium house brand. I think they offer a lot of bang for your buck. The only question I would have would be locating aftermarket blades if you need them.

Btw, Northwest Power Tool has the 20" powermatic on sale for $1,395

Jswee Curmudgeon in Training

Reply to
Jswee