Yet Another Milwaukee Wooddorker's Show (February Twofer)

I got the flyer today for a woodworking show at Neu's on County Line Road (in da False David). If you live in Milwaukee and haven't been to Neu's you really should attend this.

Anyhoo, here's the vitals.

Saturday, Feb. 28

9:A.M. to 4:P.M.

Looks like the belt sander I went to find at the show last weekend will be gotten this weekend "and" I'll keep my money more local than giving it to someone I won't see till next year.

Ooo! Lookee, names to be drawn every 30 minutes for freebies and lovely parting gifts.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Thanks for the heads up, Keith. I can practically walk to Neu's (I'm near Pilgrim and Donges Bay), but after dropping another $300 at the show on Sunday on top of the $500 on Friday, there ain't no way I'm going to cover up the damage to the checkbook from another trip to Neu's. Last trip there cost me $700 for a stationary compressor. I've told the wife it's necessary to run nail guns. SSHHHHH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

Rol Air?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Yup, got it plumbed with black iron along the perimeter of the shop. I left a T fitting so when it warms up I'm running another line to the garage.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

Joe! You have my shop. OK, you have the shop I've been wanting.

sigh...

UA100, limping along (OK, it's not "that" bad) onna itty-bitty 7 gallon Puma...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Yeah, well, you shouldn't have left it unattended, or at the very least, get a bigger dog.

Reply to
BIG JOE