Yankee push drill

Sincere thanks to all for their input.

I've posted a photo of the push drill in alt.binaries.woodworking. No idea what the bits look like in detail yet. If I was making them, they'd just have a groove all the way around so it didn't matter about lining up. The collet would squeeze the ball bearing into that groove to hold while using.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers

This would be great if you wanted them to spin. However you don't so there is no need to have a groove all the way around. They only go in one way.

-Jack

Reply to
Jack