www.gugari.com

If you want quality contemporary furniture at great prices, have a look at

which is based in the UK.

Cheers,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

why tell us?

Reply to
leonard

No, thanks. I'll make my own.

Doug Miller

Actually, that web site should be an inspiration to beginning woodworkers. Anybody should be able to make furniture that looks that ugly. ;-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Contemporary?

Reply to
mare

Hey all -

Didja notice... or is it my glasses... in the *other* room... Those aren't pictures of what they're selling, they are renderings. Wanna buy a picture of our 3D models??

Sheesh!

John Moorhead "mare" wrote >

Reply to
John Moorhead

One table I looked at seemed like a photo, but my glasses were in the same other room as yours, so maybe not. But one thing was sure: it was as ugly as a mud fence.

Charlie Self "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Charlie Self

I'm not going to comment on the woodwork, but is it common to stain teak dark?

Reply to
Ed Clarke

This spammer doesn't have a clue. He is looking for suckers.

Right, spammer???

Reply to
RonB

This stuff looks like cub scout woodworking projects.

Reply to
Lazarus Long