Would I be wasting money?

Lowe's has its Delta Shopmaster (?) scroll saw on closeout for $69. I have never done any scrollsawing but would like to give it a try. Is this saw a waste of money or is it a decent intro level saw?

Dick Durbin Tallahassee

Reply to
Dick Durbin

I wonder which one that is. I picked up a Delta scrollsaw at Lowe's a while back. Mine is only a single speed, but then again, it was only $25. I've used it a couple of times and I think it works fine for what I need. I'm sure if I did mega scroll sawing that I would probably want something else.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree