Woodworking places in Boston?

I will be in Boston next week. Any not to be missed stores, or anything else like that? Preferably around Framingham...

Last year I saw my first Rockler in Cambridge, but that is old now.

Reply to
Toller

The highlight of Framingham is Shoppers World. If you have a couple of hours, drop down to Providence and hit a few of the Italian food stores on Federal Hill (Atwells Ave). Many good restaurants too. Same with Boston in the North end.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

How about the North Bennet Street School in Boston? They turn out some good products - people and pieces.

RicodJour

Just reinforcing the idea of North Bennet Street School in Boston's North End. If you call ahead, you may get a tour. It is just a wonderful place with great people. I took a few courses there before moving to Maine. For a woodworker, it is like visiting Mecca. Next door is the Old North Church of Paul Revere fame and the neigborhood if full of incredible eateries. You will not be disappointed. Dave

Reply to
Dave W