woodworking? Coffins for US soldiers!

2311 and counting.

lots of coffins...

for the victims of poverty draft

All for lies by your beloved corporations.

Reply to
u2r2h

What is "Poverty draft?" How's Austin, Martin?

Peace, Bobby

Reply to
Bobby

What about 30,000 Iraqi civilians??????????????????????????????????????????????????

They didn't volunteer.

Tim W

Reply to
Tim W

The "poverty draft" is a myth. We have one of the most diverse militaries in history.

Reply to
Joe

While I believe your statement is true in general, I am increasingly surprised to see the appearant stratification of the forces. That some serve while others schmooze. Almost like a modern corporation.

Reply to
dnoyeB

Hey guys,

turns out your own American-as-apple-pie Charlie Sheen has done some reading (unlike you who don't dare!)

and 82% like it:

this describe your feelings?:

...cynics are beginning to feel the breeze of fear as they desperately cling to ignorant dogmas spoon fed to them by an empire in descent, while in the back of their mind and in their soul knowing that they have sided with the wrong team and the wrong side of history.

Listen to Charlie Sheen:

(20minutes, 1.2mB)

quality)

25mB high Quality