Woodworker's rule plaque

Tis' perfect

Reply to
Markem

I need that for my shop.

Reply to
G. Ross

Well Ed, I wasn't ready for that one!

I literally spewed a little tea out I was laughing so damn hard.

Perfect!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

I bet most of us qualify to hang that in the shop.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:7vidnaaf6-SwPp_KnZ2dnUU7-d- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Not me... I've suddenly decided to make "roughing cuts" for other projects and start with another piece of material for this one, but NEVER cut anything too short! :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

That reminds me of my most recent tattoo:

DerbyDad03

Cute hands! ;-)

Reply to
krw

is this a joke toward calligraphers

a rare genre for sure

Reply to
Electric Comet

It's been a joke for a long time, but not towards any specific group of people or job category.

It's merely a woodworker's version of the "Plan Ahead" signs from years gone by. Do an image search of Plan Ahead and you'll see what I mean.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Not that rare. My preference is chancery cursive.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Better than chancery cursing - - -