Woodmaster planer user comments

I'm interested in hearing user comments on the Woodmaster planers.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Sheldon Dingwall

I have the 18in model, and am very happy with it.

Have only had it a few months, but so far it works like a charm and it no more or less difficult to change blades

They are now offering it with a carbide spiral head, wish I had had that option when I ordered mine, as I might have gone that route

Retrofit/buying a spiral head is pretty pricey

John

Reply to
John Crea

I've had one for 3 years, beats the hell out of the little dewalt.

Reply to
KYHighlander