Wooden wagon wheel plans??

Looking for any wagon wheel plans that anyone might have used B 4, that are easy to follow and that the dimensions add up. Don't care

if they are free(great

) or pay(OK). Thanks in advance!! Bob

Reply to
bodyfixer

BRuce

I got the windyhill plans too. Made a wagon (their plans also) a few years ago and turned out pretty good. Not too hard to do. Was almost completely done on the bandsaw. I can't remember what I paid for the plans.

Ron

Reply to
Ronald Lagasse

Looking for Ronald lagasse