Wooden Alters for Sale

The Demons Pit, Occult Shop, Woodstock Ontario Ca. We have sculpted wooden devil worshiping alters made from white willow; there=92s a gold trim around the devils head, with thorny branches. The height of the alter is 4=92 by 2=92 wide. Email me for details. We ship in Canada and USA only

Reply to
Demons Pit

Wow what a great shop, I dropped by and checked it out today, your only a couple of blocks away form me. I will be back again; I never knew you were in Woodstock Thanks for your address

Reply to
Gay Lusty