Woodcraft/USPS -THANKS FOR NOTHIN'

Joseph wrote;>Monday November 8th I receive a flyer

Man, that sucks. Work at your leisure!

Reply to
Tom

Monday November 8th I receive a flyer in the mail from Woodcraft. I pour over the ads like my son does with TOYS-R-US catalogs. There it is!!!! 10% of of everything in the store including Power Tools. Yeeeeeessss!!!! UHOH!!! Good as a weekend special for the 6th & 7th of November only!!!!! That just cruel; hard cruel!!!!

Joey

Reply to
Joseph Smith

Call 'em See if they will honor it based on the circumstances.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

The store in Madison, WI did just that for me a few months ago when the same thing happened to me. Can't hurt to try!

Mike

Reply to
The Davenports

I didn't even hear about the sale. Was it all Woodcraft stores? That might have made it worth driving the 45 miles to the closest one...

Reply to
Keith

"The Davenports" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

So did the one in the SF Bay Area last spring. They spent the ad money to get you into the store to spend yours. Help them get the return on their sunk ad cost.

It gives them the chance to be a 'good guy'.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

My local Woodcraft gave me the "One Day" sale price on a stationary power tool 9 days early.

Even on sale, the store is still making money.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Reply to
Joseph Smith

Where is the Woodcraft in Madison? I've been driving into Milwaukee... (I live half-way between the two cities).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Dave

It's on the west side. Take the Whitney Way exit off the Beltline (Heading North). It's in Westgate Mall--south end, next to Klinke Cleaners--, just across Odana Rd, which is the first light you come to after you get off the Beltline.

David

Reply to
David E. Penner

Ah, thanks. I'll check 'em out there.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Well, look at it this way, even with 10% off, there aren't many powertools at Woodcraft that you can't find cheaper somewhere else.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

Keep an eye on the mailbox. Another sale coming up next weekend, specials on router bits too. Of course, next weekend I'm going to be 2800 miles from home. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski