Woodcraft in Atlanta Information

Hello Wreckers!

Does anyone know anything about the Woodcraft store in Atlanta? I recently had an absymal customer service issue in that store, and I'm trying to make sure that I bring the matter to the attention of the appropriate folks. No sense in complaining to the wrong people.

Is Woodcraft a franchise or are all the stores corporate owned? I don't see much information on the woodcraft site regarding store management?

Thanks for any information

Chris Hackett

Reply to
Chris Hackett

It could be either. Our stores in Texas were owned by Woodcraft until this year when they were sold to an individual. Woodcraft owns some stores and they offer franchises. The main number for Woodcraft in Parkersburg, WV is (304) 422-5412. You might try that for a start.

Preston

Reply to
Preston Andreas

Hi, Chris.