Wood Stain Problem

I started to stain a batch of oak wainscot with TrueValue Enrich PE-5 Oak stain, ran out, and went to my TrueValue store, only to find out they no longer stock the stain. The TrueValue web site no longer lists the stain, either. Does anyone know of a source, or should I just mix up a matching stain?

--Jim Seybert

Reply to
KENDALL SEYBERT

Get online to TVs site and find every store within XX miles of you and call them. You're liable to find just enough!

Reply to
C & E