Wood show in Indy - when and where?

Sometime back I read in this newsgroup there was to be a wood show in Indy. As a long time lurker I am getting interested and would like to see the show. Does anyone know of the show in Indy and any more info? I googled and found nothing.

Thanks

Reply to
Kevin

""Nobody"

take a look at

for the newest and best woodworking show We will be in Indianapolis Oct 10-11-12th Come and see me and introduce yourself. We will have a large booth showcasing our school and the furniture we build here at American Sycamore. I will also be on the master's stage demonstrating different ways to do mortise-tenon joinery thanks, Mike from American Sycamore

Mike at American Sycamore