Wood Sharp

I have noticed the Wood Sharp Sharpener. There is a 2000 model and a 3000 Model. What can you tell me about them. Anyone have one and want to comment ? Dean

Reply to
Dean Glenn

Dean,

I have had the 3000 for about 3 months and it is great. Earlier this week I sharpened all of my chisles in less than 10 minutes. You can also sharpen curved tools on the machine. But, I have not do so yet. So far the machine imprsses me and is the easiest system I have ever used.

Ed

Reply to
ectablesaw