WOOD Mag. kids jelly bean machine----do you have?????

Hello:

Thanks for reading this post.

Do you remember the June, 1991 issue of WOOD which had a kids jelly bean machine plan? I have lost my issue, and it is no longer available from WOOD. Only 5 issues from that year are still available.

If you have a copy of this article, would yo please fax me a copy. I don't mind asking this since the article is no longer available. I also searched the Plans Online and the Paper Plans sections at WOOD Online and it is not available there either.

Thanks to anyone who would help me with this.

Richard Hollingsworth

Reply to
Richard Holliingsworth

Do a google on "gumball machine plans", I did that several months ago, came up with a number of variations of candy dispensers. You might find what you want.

John

Reply to
JohnT.

Is this what you are thinking of?

is a free plan. Just print it out.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

I have it in a zip file I can send you. Your email address at boeing bounced...

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Richard,

I did not see the article in WOOD magazine of which you speak. I do however have plans to a gumball/jelly bean dispenser. Check out this link...

is very easy to make.

I hope this is of help to you Richard.

Dusty

"Women should be obscene and not heard." Groucho Marx

Reply to
Dusty Workshop