wood floor protection

I recently had wooden stairs sanded sealed and (satin)polyurethaned. Ony one coat of polyurethane was applied. Is one coat enough or should I apply more coats?? Thanks for your help! Vic

Reply to
vic

I'd go for at least 2, and better yet, 3. The treads are going to get a LOT of abrasion.

Reply to
professorpaul

vic wrote: > I recently had wooden stairs sanded sealed and (satin)polyurethaned. > Ony one coat of polyurethane was applied. Is one coat enough or should > I apply more coats??

When you have 10 coats down, come back.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I recently did my steps into the basement, I lost track of the coats after

8.
Reply to
Tim Taylor