wiring .. .. ..

Hey Greg .. .. .. any chance we can do this wiring early this week ?? ?? ?? He's out of town most of the week, and they will have the body buffed & ready to install a few days after that. I know he's getting anxious ( can't blame him) so I wanted to try & get as much done early as possible .. .. ..

thanx .. .. ..

BTW .. .. I need to get your current phone numbers .. .. I called one and it wasn't you !! !!

Reply to
Anonymous

Greg's not here, would you like to leave a message?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz