Wilton Columbian 21004 Wood Vise

Does anyone out there have any information on getting spare parts for the Wilton Columbian 21004 Wood Vise? I'm not sure of the correct name for it, but the "T" shaped part that the handle slides in has broken and I would like to get a replacement. Any information would be helpful.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.