Where can I get parts for a Morgan 100A wood vise ?

I need parts for a Morgan 100A wood vise that I would like to rebuild, a picture diagram would also be handy. Thanks, Henry
Reply to
Henry
Don't know and couldn't find any. Morgan is a line of Milwaukee Tool & Equipment Company see the 2nd diagram (Rapid Action Woodworking Vises) on this page to confirm
you'll need to contact them for availability of parts...see right side of webpage.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads