Where can I get parts for a Morgan 100A wood vise ?

I need parts for a Morgan 100A wood vise that I would like to rebuild, a picture diagram would also be handy. Thanks, Henry

Reply to
Henry

Don't know and couldn't find any. Morgan is a line of Milwaukee Tool & Equipment Company see the 2nd diagram (Rapid Action Woodworking Vises) on this page to confirm

you'll need to contact them for availability of parts...see right side of webpage.

Reply to
Anonymous