Why?

A great example of "different strokes for different folks"

RayV

Doug Miller

walnut. BUT PAINTED?????

Reply to
Leon

Look at the weight. That's why I'd guess it's painted.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Reply to
Phisherman

Reply to
Robatoy

products". That's a little vague, isn't it?

I know I certainly wouldn't buy it for $884.19. It's not the price, it's the fact that it's fricking ugly.

Reply to
Brian Henderson

Pretty much defines the ration of "wood products" (aka termite puke) to wood doesn't it.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Dang! That should be "defines the *ratio* of ..."

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I'll make you one for $500US plus shipping. ;-) greedily, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn