Who Makes Blast Gates That Don't Get Clogged?

More pipes than 1 "ONE". ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Someone mentioned they use Rockler Gates [Bob], not that that matters. The picture you referenced indicated to me the gate would not open all the way because of the button preventing it from opening fully. Rockler gates look exactly the same, and probably are.

That was in response to Kevin stupidly claiming "video was for people that can't read." I simply remarked perhaps a video would not help him, [considering his proclaimed reading superiority]

Of course, you're too freaking dumb to figure that out. I thought you no longer read or replied to my messages?

Reply to
Jack

Careful, you might trip if you keep backpedaling so hard.

BTW...your criteria for one thing to look "exactly the same" as another must be pretty loose.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Lost the initial post.

What size gate is needed?

Reply to
swalker

2 1/2"
Reply to
DerbyDad03

Can't help with that size.

Reply to
swalker

What kind of help would you have offered if I had said 4"?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

If you want 6" down to 4" I would say go to clearvuecyclones.com

Reply to
swalker

Thanks. I'll check them out. Never hurts to have another resource.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

If you had an ounce of woodworking skill, you would have made your own long ago.

Reply to
Jack

So let me see if I understand that d*****ad comment correctly.

You are essentially saying:

"Any one who uses a commercially made blast gate doesn't have an once of woodworking skill."

I wonder how many others in this group agree with that. (I mean agreement on your blast gate comment. I'm sure that there is agreement on my use of the word d*****ad.)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

What I said is clear, calling it a "d*****ad comment" won't clear it up for you.

Reply to
Jack

My shop has become so crowded. All of my collection hoses drop from the ceiling. If I had to run a hose across the floor, I would have to hang from the ceiling to operate my tablesaw. :-). But you've already seen my mess.

Bob

Reply to
Bob D

LOL, so Bob If you will recall my hose goes up to the a 2x4 fitted between one of the garage door rails. The DC hose hangs from there normally. If I need long, 30', I take the hose down from the hanger hooks and lay it on the floor.

How is that Ridgeline working for you?

We bought this a couple of days ago.

Leon

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You've got 50% more space than me, and I've got 50% more junk (counting the two recently acquired recumbent trikes). :-)

The ridgeline is proving to be perfect (for me). Its not for someone who wants a big truck.

I like your new truck.

Reply to
Bob D

Thank you!

Reply to
Leon

You need a two story garage. ;~)

The Ridgeline probably would been enough for us too, had we not wanted a, nice long road trip vacation vehicle, with the ability to deliver furniture. We got a heck of a deal, it had options that we normally would not have gotten, moon roof, massage seats, and FX4. BUT we paid about $3K less than what KBB indicated was a great deal in our area. And the Tundra that we traded proved to hold it's value very well. We got almost 1/2 of what we paid for it 12 years ago. I totally believe that the appraiser wanted the Tundra for himself. "He" came back telling "me" about how Tundras drive and how clean our dirty truck was. :~) He either wanted it or he had a customer looking for one.

beginning to get back to normal.

Reply to
Leon