Where to keep the tiny Allen wrench

heheheh... I just love the way that strong cold chrome wrench slides in my hands....wait...wRench??? I meant WENCH!...Have I been doing this all wrong all these years?? WENCH, dammit...not WRENCH...

Reply to
Robatoy

I agree. No point in touching a precision instrument with anything less than a quality tool. *smirk*

I mean... would you bow a Guarneri cello with anything less than a bow made from the tail of a virgin Arabian mare? . . . . I thought not.

Reply to
Robatoy

Snapped off balls are a pain...

Reply to
B A R R Y

Please tell me you only know this because somebody told you?

Reply to
Robatoy

Fortunately, I don't personally know it to be true...

Reply to
B A R R Y