Where's JoAnne?

Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to make putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have been. FoggyTown

Reply to
foggytown

Roy Hickman

Yep - On the TLC channel (Discovery) - the show is Home Savvy. Will have to catch it. Saturdays at 9 and 9:30.

I also caught "Hometime" with Robin Hartl recently - and at one point she leaned over with her rear to camera - wow! Now that's construction work I would watch every day!

Notice how much Robin has had a makeover? Her teeth gleam - her hair is cut just so and it appears to me she's wearing a lot more makeup.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace

And now she has moved on.

Mark and Kim Smith

18?
Reply to
Dave Hinz

Don't forget Jodi Marx. She's my favorite construction babe! --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Ooooops! I can either admit to a typo or to a predisposition towards over-engineering. Take your pick.

FoggyTown

Reply to
foggytown

Much more _believable_ story would involve ones' mental processes concerning JoAnne, 'studs', and the cautionary proverb: "16 will get you 20".

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

And she never said, "Goodbye, oh leacherous-I mean, loyal viewers."

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Last place I saw her is doing commercials for some "plumber"(can't remember the name) that is apparently competition for Roto Rooter.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Wouldn't that be under-engineering?

I believe 14" would be over-engineering.

I'm going for the typo.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Hell of a step up. That gal has a clear path to the top!

james snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Reply to
brocpuffs