Where in UK do I source cam bolts?

I bought a set of drawers from INDEX and when I was assembling it, 4 cam bolts broke (or cam dowels whatever). INDEX says purchase locally and I'll be credited with the cost.

Okay, does anyone know where I'm going to get these cam bolts? They are the type that screws into a (plastic) nut, not directly into wood.

Also, I would have thought INDEX ought to have been able to tell me the maniufacturer of the drawers I bought. TIA.

Reply to
Richard

IsaacLord

have a good range and should have something to match

Screwfix have the simplest sorts.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I cannot see anything on the website. Can you see something? Thanks.

Reply to
Richard

Newbie tying to help. Try part no 26228928 Good luck Steve

Reply to
Limey Lurker

Thanks.

Thanks. I'm after the type that screws into a nut.

So, perhaps I'm after: 26275990

Reply to
Richard