Whats with this HD plywood?

Fine Hardwoods (nw Austin) is where I get my Baltic Birch. If you haven't been there, go visit them. Good selection of most everything.

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Rick,

That's where I ended up getting my BB this past Wednesday. Also, the only place in town I could find a 4 x 8 sheet of Melamine. It was my first visit. Awesome place. I live SW of Oak Hill so it is a fair trek for me. Thanks for the tip. Any other places in Austin you can recommend?

-jj

Reply to
JJ