What's happening at Amazon.com?

I was just kind of curious. I've never been very big on stores that tell me all the things I can't buy from them. :)

Reply to
Brian Henderson

Me either, I know exactly what you mean. I'm jaded, as I've been a walk-in to TP since before the public Internet. As with Coastal, I see faces behind the site, so it's kind of hard for me to get mad at them. I'm a big proponent of the smaller biznet-man and try to patronize them as much as possible.

The fact that TP sold me a brand new DJ-20 for $1099 a few years ago, or that every big 'urn purchase (and sometimes they weren't the cheapest) I made was always waiting on the forklift to be put on my trailer, may further color my perception.

Reply to
Ba r r y