What part do I need

Just picked up a drill press today that I won on Ebay, it is a Delta

17-900. Overall seems to be in very good shape as if it was hardly ever used (only 3 small drill marks on the table). The decal under the cover is different from the one shown on the current pictures so I assume this is an older model if that matters.

I need a chuck key which I could probably pick up at a hardware store but it also needs the geared 'rack'? on the side of the shaft. I went through the process of creating a Servicenet account on the website and downloaded the manual and parts diagram but the diagram is hard to read.

I belive the part I need is item # 97 Rack p/n 1312008, anyone have a hard copy of the manual or know if 'rack' is the correct nomenclature for the toothed part that goes on the shaft? I don't think I need to order anything else, the ring near the top of the shaft is there and of course the base is intact. Do I need anything else to attach this part to the shaft?

Reply to
RayV