What part do I need

Just picked up a drill press today that I won on Ebay, it is a Delta 17-900. Overall seems to be in very good shape as if it was hardly ever used (only 3 small drill marks on the table). The decal under the cover is different from the one shown on the current pictures so I assume this is an older model if that matters.
I need a chuck key which I could probably pick up at a hardware store but it also needs the geared 'rack'? on the side of the shaft. I went through the process of creating a Servicenet account on the website and downloaded the manual and parts diagram but the diagram is hard to read.
I belive the part I need is item # 97 Rack p/n 1312008, anyone have a hard copy of the manual or know if 'rack' is the correct nomenclature for the toothed part that goes on the shaft? I don't think I need to order anything else, the ring near the top of the shaft is there and of course the base is intact. Do I need anything else to attach this part to the shaft?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.