What is it? Set 541

Yes, good memory, I posted these five or six years ago, and reposted them now to accompany an answer update for a photo from a couple months past.

They've all been correctly identified this week, thanks to everyone who answered the bike derailleur.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Posting from my desk top PC in the living room as always

3157, bulb planting tool. Allows the gardener to make a bulb size hole in the soil. 3158, sight adjusting tool for military rifle. 3159, non marring lead head. 3160, flagpole rope tensioner. 3161, handle for old time corn cob skewer 3162, part of automatic seed planting device
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Naah... fence tool.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks, I just added this link to my answer.

Reply to
Rob H.

re item 3159 hammer with nested screw drivers in the handle: The example shown is newer one than the one I got in about 1952 and has lower quality.

In particular, the older one was smoother and there was no mold line on the head.

Reply to
Mark F