rhvp65

2817 Hand held corn sheller?

2820 Resembles a "spider" which I use to adjust the height of outfeed table on a jointer, except for the hook at one end with the adjustable opening.

Reply to
G. Ross

2815. Now that's a hot potato! Lovingly carved with the initials of the intended recipient
Reply to
Nick

#2818 Part of a "minnow pail" (looks to shallow to be part of a minnow bucket)?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

ntended recipient

Looks like a lead weight of some sort, for Einstein, with E= on the shown side and mc² on the other side.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

2818 is a seive for separating the tumbling media from the ammo casings.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

You're correct about them being spiders but these two were for use as saw set gauges.

Just posted my answers, no luck yet on the mystery items:

Thanks to everyone who participated and/or visited the site this week.

Rob

Reply to
rhvp65