What is it? Set 402

Perhaps we can just call it a catch-all, and leave it at that. The two "cups" to the right suggest an insert I've seen in a Craftsman magazine plan for a "Mans Dressing Chest."

To quote the text (which doesn't match the illustration...), "The small upper drawer at the right, (sic) is fitted, like a change-drawer, with six saucer-like divisions for shirt, collar, and sleeve buttons, and other small objects which are easily lost."

Reply to
Steve

Why, this would be like one o' them weather ropes: if it's wet, it's raining... if it's standing straight out parallel to the ground, the wind's blowing...

With this metal thingie, if that flap is parallel to the ground, you know you're driving that Model T way too damn fast!

Reply to
Steve

Oops. Didn't look at the larger image and see the large holes were hemispheres. I was thinking of Higgins drawing ink by the way. I swear the glass bottles were bigger than the Plastic ones on Amazon but I was around 5 when I started using them so maybe they just looked big. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Bottle opener. Well, that's what I'd use it for.

Reply to
Esra Sdrawkcab