What is it? Set 356

Today's set has just been posted:

Rob H.
2051 - On his wrist? It's a watch, I think!

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny
2049: I can't figure out it's purpose, but the thing on the right side appears to be a barometric pressure device. Something to do with altitude?

Northe

Reply to
Northe

Also, the "barrel" is in line with the cylinder axle. My Dad used to have a cartoon he pulled out of a news paper, probably before I was born. Same deal -- barrel precisely in line with the cylinder axle.

Good catch, I'd not seen that, about the flutes. Good eye.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How is a condiment gun not a tool? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Good point, I guess it's a tool although it's sold as a novelty item, I hadn't seen one before someone sent me the photo.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Who posted that? Apparently someone that I have killfiled. :-)

Listen for the tick in the old style that this one is.

Or use a NE-2 lamp with one wire hung on the fence, and look for the orange glow.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols