What is it? Set 354

I think most flyfishermen (meaning me) would rather see things sink than see them float down the river. Just depends... Of course a string resolves the problem either way. Some people put their car keys on a string. Of course, it helps if the other end of the string is tied to something too! : )

Bill

Flyfishermen are

Reply to
Bill

Must have been some place like K-mart or Walmart?

Reply to
Bill

True. as with any tool, it works better if you use it properly. :)

True. Anything with a relatively low surface tension, to act as a 'void filler' where the cup meets the mounting surface, will extend the grip strength/duration _considerably_. As long as it isn't absorbed into the materiel of either the cups or the surface, doesn't particularly matter how 'volatile' it is -- the molecules 'doing the work' are in an essentially 'sealed' environment.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi