What is it? Set 269

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this patent is the answer to 1528:

for hanging overhead track in say an old barn.

From what I could figure out, Rowe Manufacturing in Galesburg, IL is out of business.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Great job on finding that! I'd say this is probably the right patent, but as you mention it's still possible that it's incorrect. I'll add the patent to the answer page and pass this along to the owner of the hardware.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Tell him he owes me a BEER ;-)

If you only knew how much time I piddle away trying to figure out some of this things...

Suspect they may have come from an old barn close by (shrug).

Reply to
Leon Fisk

I appreciate the assistance, I don't always have the time to do the research necessary to find the answers, so it's great to have some help, it's a lot more fun for me when we figure out what the various things are for.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Oh, I really appreciate your effort with this every week!

If I don't find anything worth reporting back with I don't. But just because you don't hear from me doesn't mean I haven't been investigating :)

I'll probably send you an email in the not too distant future. There are a few other old items I have some info on, but no solid answers. It will take me a bit to assemble my haphazard notes, links and such.

Reply to
Leon Fisk