Web site and affiliate marketing

Hi,

Does aneone here have a woodworking web site and use affiliate marketing on there site? I have a web and have ads placed on my web site but get very few hits on these ads. Can anyone give me tips on how to improve this?

Randy

randyswoodshoop

third party advertisements. Several add-on applications to choose from, but Addblock Plus is my favorite.

The object here is to block and ignore those third party ads you placed on your web site, or any web site, visited. Also blocking all third party cookies is mandatory in today's environment, blocking all web site cookies with out express permission is only smart.

In short, forget about earning money from selling web advertisements; Sucker's game.

Reply to
Phil Again

Thanks for your help

Reply to
randyswoodshoop

Now that I know you have ads, I won't even visit your site. IMO, a private web page to show of what you do is great and I've learned a lot from some, enjoyed seeing what others do. Once they become commercialized, they lose their appeal to me. I never click on an ad on a web page.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

randyswoodshoop wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@r15g2000prd.googlegroups. com:

which I put google ads on. They unobtrusive, and I don't try to hide the fact that they're ads. They also don't block the flow of the site.

I don't know who you're using for affiliate marketing, but it could be that the ads generated are not targeted enough.

Reply to
Larrybud