Pest Control Web Site

I had a web site someone on this board sent me. It was run by a state college (I think) and had information about pest control....how to identify various insects etc. If anyone knows what it was I would appreciate getting the link. Had to have hard drive re-formatted and lost lots of favorite places. Thanks.

Reply to
Dorot29701

Try this:

Gerry

Reply to
Gerry Gardiner

In article , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says... :) I had a web site someone on this board sent me. It was run by a state :) college (I think) and had information about pest control....how to :) identify various insects etc. If anyone knows what it was I would :) appreciate getting the link. Had to have hard drive re-formatted and :) lost lots of favorite places. Thanks. :) :)

may also be helpful to you. Has a link to information for most of the pests that you will have around the home and message board that can be answered from as many as over 100 PCOs around the country/globe.

Reply to
Lar