Way OT, PVC pipe

Thanks, I used some acetone, did a good enough job.

Apparently I should have used PVC pipe cleaner but I didn't have any onhand and I only needed to clean up a few feet of pipe. Seemed kind of silly to go buy something I rarely need when something I did have onhand, teh acetone, would do.

John

Reply to
John Emmons

acetone will do it. just wipe it on and it will suck the lettering right off. it dries fast enough to keep problems from happening. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight