Waxalit and Spax

After reading the glowing reports on waxalit for glueups, and spax screws for fastening, I've decided they both have a place in my next project. Unfortunately, I have no local supplier, and no one sells them both online. Have to order one from one supplier, and the other from a second.

I hate paying two shipping/handling fees for small orders like this. Adds 50% to the cost of the items.

Just venting.

Reply to
Woodie

So you order some sandpaper, glue, hinges, or whatever at the same time. Good time to get another couple of clamps.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Can't order clamps now... Not with the new besseys about to come out!

Reply to
Woodie

They're both available from Lee Valley Tools.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

SWEET! Thanks.

Reply to
Woodie

try home depot for spax

Reply to
william kossack

Thanks, I'll check. Normally I do Lowes, but they're only a block apart.

Reply to
Woodie

Thanks for that pointer William. They had a small selection, including just what I needed.

Reply to
Woodie