Wanted: DeWalt MBF 214 9" RAS

I am looking for a older model 9" DeWalt Radial Arm Saw, circa mid-1950's that is in good shape

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

Before Al Gore invented eBay you didn't have a snow ball's chance of finding these very often. Now there's one offered on an almost bi-weekly basis. The hard part is finding one close to you unless you're automatically from Pennsyltuky.

UA100, 1954 MB owner but he got it the old fashioned way (garage sale)...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

close to you unless you're automatically from Pennsyltuky.

Actually it's New Jersey that's the MB Capital of the world.

Reply to
Rumpty

I think it's a bit of a toss up. New Jersey has the edge but Pennsylvania, Oregon (who knew) and California (notice all are the wrong coast) all seem to show up with the best machines on eBay. Ohio is starting to make a showing which is nice onna 'count of it's closer though still an over night if picking up is the preferred method of delivery.

Your Mileage May Vary.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100