Walnut Eastern CT

Anyone in the Eastern CT or RI area interested in some black walnut? I have 8 planks about 7.5' and another 11 about 10.5' in length. Its been cut and stacked for two years. Live edge on all of it. Shorter ones are just 9/4 as are two planks out of the longer. Rest is 5/4 rough cut. Although it was cut with a bandsaw mill and not all that rough. Tough times call for tough choices.

Thanks! Tom

Reply to
Peepin1

Tom, Wish I lived closer.... I'd be up there in my pu truck....by I'm in Mo. Good Luck

Randy

randyswoodshoop