Walker Turner Drill Press Part...

I need to track down a return spring for a Walker Turner drill press, model

1113-24.

Anyone know a source? I'll put my customer directly in touch with the source... Or at least try to by forwarding the contact information to the customer.

Thanks!

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:
Joe AutoDrill

Probably, but I have no clue where to send the customer since I'm an OEM and deal in new stuff only.

Thank you for the link to Delta though. Might turn out helpful.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill